New Client Consultation
What to Expect at the Consultation
A new client coordinator will come and meet with you at your home. Please ensure your pets are home at the time of the visit. There is a $25 consultation fee for all new clients. This fee covers all of the following:
- A lifetime profile in the Doodlebug online database.
- Behavioral analysis of your pets to ensure they are good candidates for dog walking / pet sitting.
- Our new client coordinator meets you and your pets, takes detailed notes and photos of your pets which are all uploaded to your online profile.
- One on one explanation our “Doodlebug Family” culture, policies and procedures.
- Key processing, nondescript tagging, storage in key safes. Includes lifetime costs of distribution of keys to walkers.
- A Doodlebug Dog Log or Pet Log journal, and lifetime replacements – Our logs are where each visit will be carefully documented by your walker/pet sitter.
- Customized Check In Sheet – You will receive a personalized and laminated check in sheet your walker will scan each time they enter your home. This form is required in order to receive email notifications of visits.
This fee will be waived if Doodlebug determines your pets will not be a good candidate for our services.