New Client Consultation
What to Expect at the Consultation
A new client coordinator will come and meet with you at your home. Please ensure your pets are home at the time of the visit. There is a $25 consultation fee for all new clients. This fee covers all of the following:
- A lifetime profile in the Doodlebug online database.
- Behavioral analysis of your pets to ensure they are good candidates for dog walking / pet sitting.
- Our new client coordinator meets you and your pets, takes detailed notes and photos of your pets which are all uploaded to your online profile.
- One on one explanation our “Doodlebug Family” culture, policies and procedures.
- Key processing, nondescript tagging, storage in key safes. Includes lifetime costs of distribution of keys to walkers.
- A Doodlebug Dog Log or Pet Log journal, and lifetime replacements – Our logs are where each visit will be carefully documented by your walker/pet sitter.
This fee will be waived if Doodlebug determines your pets will not be a good candidate for our services.